4 September 2010

only one

broken this fragile thing now,
and i cant,i cant pick up the pieces
and i've thrown my words all around
but i cant,i cant give u a reason

i feel so broken up
and i give up
i just want to tell u so u know

here i go,scream my lungs out and try to get to you
u r my only one
i let go
there is just no one who gets me like u do
u r my only ,my only one

made my mistakes let u down
and i cant,i cant hold on for too long
ran my whole life in the ground
and i cant,i cant get up when u r gone

and something's breaking up,
i feel like giving up
i wont walk out until u know

here i go,scream my lungs out
and try to get to u,
u r my only one,i let go,
there's just no one who gets me like u do,u r my only,my only one

here i go
so dishonestly
leave a note
for u my only
and i know
u can see right through me
so let me go
and u will find someone.

Lagu ini aku bgt.
Pas bgt sama yg trjdi sama hidup aq skrg.
Yg pas broken this fragile thing now,itu menggambarkan hubungan yang rapuh,yg aq hancurkan,tanpa sanggup memperbaikinya lagi.
Aq suka bgt kata2
scream my lungs out itu.
Kesannya gmana gt.

Meskipun udah usaha bwt nympein apa yg trasa,akhirnya sadar kl udah ngelakuin kesalahan fatal sehingga sadar yg terbaik adalah membiarkan org yg dicintai pergi dan menemukan org yg cocok untuknya. Org yg akan membahagiakannya

Featured